Old Sweetwater

Old Sweetwater

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fabulous Orange


"Orange is my signature color," she said, "I LOVE it!"
I could see that.
She was dressed in orange from head to toe.
Ya know what? She looked GOOD in it.

Redheads look great in orange because of their warm skin tones and eye color. Her home (I was told) also had a great deal of orange in it.

Year ago I would have given her a look mixed with pity and humor, but today I think she's cute and quirky. She's who she is.I like that....more than that, I applaud that.Doncha know she's as happy as can be in autumn because her "signature color" is everywhere?
Today I celebrate orange with her. Yay, orange!!!!
Any other orange lovers?

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I didn't used to like this colour much at all...but there are so many wonderful shades and tones in orange that it's hard to dislike it!! It really has grown on me!