Old Sweetwater

Old Sweetwater

Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer Greens

These are the greens of summer that too soon will be gone.
Our fern has certainly flourished. It started off from Lowes on sale for $7.00. It is HUGE now.
The plant in the lower right is something we thought was annual, but returned this Spring, much to our delight, because it lazily hangs over the French black planter and sways in the summer breezes.
In a few weeks these glorious greens will be replaced with gold, brown and oranges.
For now though I'm going to relax and enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely!
Though I too am sad about the summer coming to an end, I look forward to the autumn colors and weather.
These photos area so relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a spa!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog! xo, Jill

Janean said...

Jill, I thought your blog was so good.