I recently read about a Chocolate Tasting Party! With Valentine's Day close by, you may want to host one for your friends, your love or treat yourself!
- The atmosphere should be relaxed.
- Serve chocolate at room temperature.
- Begin with chocolate that has the lowest % of cocoa: white, then milk, dark should be last. Or start with 30% dark and go to 80% bittersweet chocolate.
- Before tasting don't eat spicy foods.
- Cleanse your palate with tepid water or white bread between tastes.
- You should only try 5-7 varieties.
- Allow about 1/2 ounce of chocolate per person per tasting. Below are fun chocolate dominoes!