* New start. New beginnings. Fresh. Clean slate.* These are the words that I use to describe each new year's beginning.
- The New Year helps me
stop obsessing...er wipe the slate clean on the many times I acted like a *complete monkey* last year when I was trying for *suave.*
- The New Year offers me to start the year not making unrealistic promises to myself ...like exercise.
- In January the air even smells clean to me, so I want to breathe deeper and really RELAX (always a challenge).
- The New Year calls out for me to try something NEW...like maybe ride an ostrich? Or not.
- The New Year may give me opportunities to make new friends! Or not.
- The New Year lets me be
depressed, upset, stressedaccepting about a few more wrinkleslines and *old lady*hands of experience.
- It's time to appreciate one more year and LIVE a little! Anybody jumping on my scooter with me?
So what words describe the beginning of a new year to you?