Old Sweetwater

Old Sweetwater

Friday, January 9, 2015

Location, Location, Location

I was reminded of a truth recently: location.... We moved the secretary into the living room with a few garden accessories, [Spring will be here in a few weeks], and it just "clicked." She may be small, but she's a hard working office gal who needed to be out front in a place where she could be accessible and appreciated from all angles. She's got a bit of *bling* but is a no-nonsense organizer.  Yeah, we're gonna get along just fine!

7 comments:

Suz said...

Good grief.......love that clock too
Mure pictures uh hum

Janean said...

Hey, sweet one! I've missed you. I have three floor clocks...must find space for 2 more.

It's me said...

Lovely.....!!!...let spring begin...!!...live Ria...x!

Burlap Luxe said...

The secretary is a charmer and needs to demand attention in a room of beauty and use!
I have a secretary without the top part and it use to sit in the corner of my kitchen and I loved all it stored and the usage was perfect for sending out invoices, notes cards, and such.
I went back into your older postings and found your creative fix to the costly Sheetrock....your tin roof is so much more creative and such a conversation to the room. If I had enough tin I would so do this to my home, (French Cottage)
I can't wait to see more of your home.

Thank you for taking your time to visit me, oh and the berries are on a shrub, in the spring and summer it blooms a lime greenish white bloom like lilacs yet in the colder months it's these deep plum grape coloured berry in clusters like baby grapes, they grow in a hedge like bush....I will get the name of this bush and forward it to you.

Thank you again for visiting, I am now your newest follower.

Xx
Bisous
Dore

Janean said...

I'm with you, Ria!

Janean said...

Thank you! Yes, I'd like knowing the name of the bush. I pay my bills and keep my laptop in the secretary. We're becoming good friends. Thank you soooo much for following too! Hugs.

Janean said...

Karen, thank you! What a difference 30 feet can make.