Today is our 40th wedding anniversary. How's that possible when my mind tells me I'm barely 40 years old...I said my MIND...not the calendar. Ha! The 40th is the RUBY year. Yay! So if I could do anything - within reason - I would....
- Get on a RUBY palm (#1) and see if I can rent a classic RUBY colored convertible (#2). Drive to the nearest RUBY'S Diner (uh...Texas? Woohoo! #3) and have one double huge RUBY milkshake with two straws (#4).
- We'd drive home with the radio blaring & then I'd soak in a RUBY tub (#5).
- Next, I'd swath on RUBY lipstick (#6) hoping for a Marilyn Monroe look (#7) rather than a RUBY Ann Boxcar look (#8).
- After I put my RUBY high heels on (#9) my honey and I would dance by the lake under RUBY lanterns (#10) and stroll home in the moonlight.
- We'd change into comfy clothes (#11) and hit RUBY Tuesdays for a late salad and dessert (haven't been there in ages #12)....and then see where it goes from there. Yes, that would be a day fit for a king or queen to me (#13).
- Do you have other RUBY suggestions?